Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


I can’t say I’m sad to see 2009 go because I’m anxious to see what’s in store for 2010. I can’t imagine our life slowing down at this point. 2009 was definitely the best year of my life. It was very good to us. I can’t say that pregnancy was really my thing but I can say that what followed definitely was. Kenleigh has been a huge blessing in our lives. She makes every day one trillion times better than ever before; and we had a good life before. It’s now just that much better! I hope for 2010 I can be pregnant again and --- NO WAY…totally kidding! I really do hope that we can just continue learning about our little girl, remain in good health, and in good jobs! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Amen to that Missy!!! But seriously, prego again, well it would be too cool. You always said you wanted kiddos close together so maybe 2010 will help fulfill that dream---sorry Zach!

Stefanie said...

2009 was really good wasn't it! I hope my 2010 is even better!! Love you guys!