Monday, August 10, 2009

It's About Time!!!

My Mama is going to be so proud. I’m finally putting up pictures of Kenleigh’s nursery. Now I know it looks like I got a little too detailed (hi, I’m posting pictures of inside her dresser) but I wanted to make sure to show my parents EVERYTHING since they don’t get to be here right away. All the pictures are below. Now for a little update…well, I’ve got nothing. I’m 37 weeks pregnant yesterday. I went to the doctor on Friday and I wasn’t dilating or effacing at all. She hasn’t even begun to drop yet. He said until that happens I will have no progress. So now we wait. At first I was a little sad but now I’m just ready to be patient and wait it out. The nursery is done, her laundry is done. I cleaned the entire house yesterday and today from top to bottom. Washed every piece of bedding, rugs, and decorative towels. I literally can’t think of anything else to do. Best part is that after all of that I feel great! We are getting so excited to meet Kenleigh. The hardest part is just waiting to see what she looks like. My doctor said since it’s my first baby I’ll have to make it to one week past my due date before he’ll consider an induction. So I potentially have four weeks left. At least I know that’s at most! Anyway, wish I had more to write but I don’t. Enjoy the pictures!

This is right when you walk in

This picture is above the chair, casts of her first hand and footprints go here.
Her crib and some wall decorations

Her valance and diaper hanger

close up of her crib

her bedding

close up of decorations

her lamp

clothes (in order of her age)

onesies, pajamas, hats, socks

receiving blankets and burp cloths

diapers and such

swing

stroller

car seat and base

high chair

pack n' play/bassinet with changing top

bouncer

me at 37 weeks pregnant
I just noticed I never took a picture of her dresser as a whole, it's a set with the crib so they match. I also didn't get her cute pink hamper so picture a cute pink hamper!!!

13 comments:

cleo cheney said...

Mouse, I love you so much!!!!

Katy said...

oh my gosh, your little girl is the luckiest baby EVER!!!! CUTE ROOM!!! I love all the details and chocolate brown is just perfect! Great job and good luck these last few weeks!

ps. i remember doing the major cleaning of the house... now that you're done and just waiting... kick up your feet and read some good books-- enjoy these last few horribly uncomfortable weeks.... soon it's all gonna be so different!

pss. you look adorable as can be!!!

A little Gatherum Story said...

Whoa MOMMA. I hadn't seen that belly. SOOO cute. Her room is tooooooo cute. I'm so excited to meet her. You'll love motherhood. Well maybe not the 3am feedings or when she pukes on ya. But then she will smile or you'll look at her sweet face and looking at her poop will make you go awww. Love ya!

Salazar Family said...

I love every single thing! Its such a cute room and I love how all your car seat and stroller match everything else!

Stefanie said...

It's so cute,k I LOVE it!! I so can't wait to meet her, she's going to be beautiful!

Kathy said...

It's almost time, I can't wait to meet her. Everything looks great, including you!

j said...

Wow....Kenleigh has an amazing nursery! I love the colors too. Good job getting everything done. You are so smart and lucky to be so prepared. Good luck the next few weeks. Keep us posted.

The Leavitt Family said...

We've all been waiting for an update post! I literally check your blog every other day for updates. I'm so happy there is finally something. :) You look beautiful and the room is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her. I hope you're feeling ok because I know how uncomfortable those last few weeks are. I love ya bunches and I'll see you soon! MUAH!

Rasmussens said...

I love her nursery! It is so cute. We want to come and see you when you have this baby. I hope all is well. You look terrific. Ccan't wait to see your cute little one!

Marcy Cheney said...

WELL, it's about time!!! You did a great job on the nursery...and as for the clean house---can I just say enjoy it while it lasts cause it may never look like this again for the next 18 years!!! But seriously, sit back, relax and enjoy these next 3-4 weeks. Dad and I are so excited to meet lil Miss Kenleigh and are so looking forward to seeing you and Zach enjoy parenthood---you will both be great at it. Can't wait to see you on Sept. 17th. Love ya Missy

Lisa said...

Sara, as adorable as you are, your baby will be even more so. She is lucky to have you. LOVE the room. And I really love that everything matches. Only you!!!!! Can't wait to see her.

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Everything is so cute! I am so impressed with your organizational skills. It looks like your ready to go as soon as Kenleigh is.

grams said...

wow, it looks like you are set to go. sorry we missed you last weekend, we are just waiting for that phone call, can't wait.