Wednesday, December 9, 2009

KMae Rolls!!!

Kenleigh rolled over today for the first time. I attached a video below. *Disclaimer ~ Please excuse my high pitched voice. I was super excited and I had no idea how I sounded on video. My acting career never took off. Though the dream has never died. Oh, enough about me. Back to the girlie. I was telling Zach last night that I thought she was getting close and low and behold...only a day later. She's such a big girl. I was hoping she would roll over on video and then get so excited with me...instead she rolled over and was done. She finishes off with a yawn. Time for bed! She seriously is the light of our lives. We keep wondering what we ever did before her. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

YAY KMAE!!! There is no sound (at least on my computer) with the video so I can't comment on your high pitched voice Sara..LOL!! I can't believe how fast she is growing...Dad and I miss seeing her milestones :(

The Leavitt Family said...

Also no sound for me. Oh, our babies are getting so big. YAY KMAE!!!!

Jeremy & Amy Mahmood said...

No sound, but I'm imagining a lot of angry sounds from her, given she HATES tummy time and doesn't know how many times she needs to tell you that :)