Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here goes nothing...

To be completely honest I don’t understand why people say that. “Here goes nothing”. Certainly something is going or there would be nothing following the statement “here goes nothing”. And in my case there is something to follow. So here goes something! I have finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. I read everyone else’s blog and I always thought blogging was for those with kiddos. Kids seem to be a shared subject amongst the blogging bloggers. I decided after my fabulous mother decided to pick it up that I needed to see what this world is made of! I do, after all have an occasional story to share with those whom care! I do miss all my wonderful friends and family and I clearly do nothing on my end to keep in touch so maybe this will help. I love reading what is going on in your lives so now I’ll share a little about mine! Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Sara...
I'm so excited that you're doing a blog. You'll have to let me in on the secrets of a great blog layout, as clearly I'm a little electronically challenged and don't really understand the whole computer thing!! You are so witty and I loved your first blog entry. I hope that Zach is doing better and not giving you too much trouble--LOL. Anyhow, I love you guys and can't wait for your next entry. Love, Mama

Lizz Pizza said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited!! Now I have one more person to stalk on a daily basis!! LOVE you and MISS you!!

Camille[[Courtney]]Cayleigh said...

Wow.. i havent talked to you since the family reunion in alpine
Sheesh that was a long time ago!
Well ya have fun with the blogging :)
XxCamillexX

Audrey said...

YEAH!!!! Another way I can keep in touch with my favorite cuz! :) I'm having trouble blogging at the moment, our house got hit by lightining so we've had a busy week figuring things out. But since then I can't post pictures our computer right now, it's crazy, Landon wants to type his name and say hi, so here you go. Landon fhgjt76u7u From you're favorite cousin I'm signing off! Love ya babe!!