Monday, July 28, 2008

A Blog About Nothing…Or Something…

So I don’t generally like to talk about myself (it’s true, this point can be argued); I can’t help it this time because I’m super…yes super excited! I’m in school right now majoring in accounting and I’m working really hard. Zach keeps forgetting he’s married because he’s so lonely. Poor fella’…I did marry a patient one. Anyway, they have been giving me more and more responsibilities at work (I work in accounting as well) and finally it turned into an official promotion! I just became the Staff Accountant. I’m very excited because it’s just confirmation that what I have been working so hard towards is paying off. That is all…

2 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Now that's something to BLOG about!!! Dad and I are so proud of you---keep up the good work because as you know, those "nice old folks homes" aren't cheap and we may need one sooner rather than later :-) We love you mouse...

Stefanie said...

Congrats! That's definitely worth bragging about!