Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh Cute!!!

Okay so I went to dinner last night with one of my favorite friends that I haven’t seen in sooooo long Lizz Pizza. She is having a minor quarter life crisis…we all have them. Maybe I had mine at 12 and it was called a 1/7 life crisis but I’m thinking it was the same thing. Unless that was me going through “the change”. Anyway, we decided to drive downtown and get our ears pierced. We have both had it done in the past but for one reason or another we took them out. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and now we have BFF piercings! Everyone is Lizz’s BFF! J/k. I love you Lizz and I’m glad I finally got some time with you!

This is us in the car after we did it!
This is a close-up (obviously).

3 comments:

Lizz Pizza said...

Sweet!!! I am so glad we did it to!! I love you!! Hilarious story.. so today, my Mom decided for the first time ever!.. to get on my blog!! So.. busted! Ha Ha! Have a great day BFF! ;)

Marcy Cheney said...

I didn't know that you didn't have any ear piercings anymore---sounds like a fun BFF night out! Those are the best. I'm headed to Bunco in about an hour so guess that will count as my girls night out this month!!! Love ya......

Stefanie said...

Cute stuff! Sounds like you guys had fun...so I'm wondering...what happened to the Bachelorette party post??? :)