Sunday, October 5, 2008

Advice or suggestions from ANYONE!

I LOVE my house, seriously I do. I unfortunately was cursed with the non ability to have any taste or passion for design. I lie, I think I have the passion I just don’t have the taste. If someone shows me something that is well designed I have the ability to know for myself if I like the look or not. However, I cannot for the life of me come up with my own ideas. SO….I am soooo bored with my house. It’s nice, I believe it’s decorated tastefully, but it’s pretty barren. All I really want to do to change things up a bit is paint a wall or two. I have been thinking for weeks what wall/walls I should paint. Here is my plea to you. Will ANYONE who has good taste please come to my house and give me a few ideas? Do you charge for your service? I’m sure we can work something out!! If you are a blog stalker and you can help, please for the kindness of humanity help. If I don’t know you I only have to quickly complete a background check and then you’re welcome to my house…or not complete a background check, we’ll talk! Not only will I feel as though I accomplished something that many adults can do on their own but it’s a good excuse to do lunch with a friend, or make a new one [:)]! Do I sound pathetic? Good, I am! It should make you want to help me even more. It’s true, I’m begging. I do those kinds of things. Thanks in advance, I’m sure we’ll talk soon…hint, hint!!!

15 comments:

cleo cheney said...

The best way that i know to redecorate a house with characture and grace and charm and warmth is to HAVE SOME FRICKEN KIDS SO THEIR GRANDPA HAS SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE DAD

Marcy Cheney said...

I must agree with Dad---the best way I know to redecorate is to do a nursery!!!!!!!!!! They are so cute and so much fun to do. I am happy to fly out and help as soon as I get the PG news!!!!! Love ya Missy....Mama

Zach and Sara said...

I guess you guys will have to call Jarod then...for now I don't know what to tell ya. Though I'm happy to lie and say I am preggo if that means I can get ya out here. Otherwise, enjoy your dreams! I love you too...

Katy said...

SARA!!!! I'm so happy you found us!! You look GREAT, so SO happy (you and your husband are a good looking couple!) Thanks so much for your sweet comment... crazy how life just GOES! It feels like just yesterday we were eating Ramen noodles at your home.... the one in the Presidential Streets... I don't know WHY that sticks out! Take CARE!!

Lizz Pizza said...

Ya know my friend Brooke that you love??.... she is an interior designer!!! I would totally ask her! Love ya!

Stefanie said...

I'm definitely willing to offer my opinions...open checkbook??

cleo cheney said...

KIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDSKIDWKIDSKIDS
LOVE DAD

Zach and Sara said...

Oh dad, such a sweet, sweet man! I actually talked to Lindsey last night and it turns out that she is pregnant. Yeah, so looks like you'll have kids just miles from you. In fact, I heard it was twins. Yes twins! In the meantime I have sent you twin cabbage patch dolls to get you really acquainted with two kids of the same age! Looks like everything will be ok.

**disclaimer** Anyone reading this who has "ins" with the family please note I am currently lying to my father, Lindsey is NOT, I repeat, NOT pregnant!

j said...

Hey Sara,

I saw your comment on my brother's blog!!! I'm so happy to run into you again! You and your husband look so happy together! I can't wait to read your blog. It'll be great to keep in touch. Please tell your family Hi!!!

Our blog is dajamesohana.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

It is so good to hear from you!! I'm glad that you found me! I am also excited to start reading you blog too.

The Leavitt Family said...

I love the comment from your dad! LOL I was just thinking I need to do the same thing...maybe we should brainstorm and help each other. LOL Let me know how it goes.

Crystal

Stefanie said...

HA HA HA Cleo, you're cracking me up! literally laughing out loud over here!

Audrey said...

Hummm, you'll just have to come and talk with Jimmy when you're here! All you need to do is find an idea that you like and steal it! We do it all the time! :) Who cares if it's in your next door neighbors house, how often do you get together any ways. :) Can't wait to see you next week! Love ya, Aud

Jeremy & Amy Mahmood said...

My mom....the redecorate/remodeling adict just finished the house in Ogden and I'm sure she is looking for a new project to fill her time until she flies away for the winter. :) Give her a call....she even usually likes to HELP. She hasn't had her hands on your house yet so I'm sure she'd be willing. Sorry, the only other thing I can do is agree with your dad..it always works for me :)

cleo cheney said...

Mouse,
Id say its time for a new blog any day now.......

Dad