Monday, April 6, 2009

Almost 20 weeks!

Yay, i'm almost 20 weeks pregnant. Some days I think time is flying, others not so much. I'm posting a picture for my lovely parents who wish I would move closer, but i've not yet been enticed enough. Ok fine, whatever...I'd love nothing more! Not a lot of update really. My 20 week ultrasound is Monday. I'm soooo excited. I can't wait to see her again. She moves like crazy. Definately active at night...similar to both of her parents. I still haven't registered; I feel too overwhelmed just walking in a baby store. It's starting to sink in more and more that we are about to be parents...1/2 way there! I can't believe how lucky I am to get to feel her all the time and know that I'm the one that's preparing her for this life. Oh crazy. I wish Zach could feel her but she's not kicking hard enough yet. I only get sick about twice a week, so that's a positive! I'm still down 3 pounds from when I started so i'm not complaining about that! I think i'm over my food aversions...yay! That's about all I have for now. Enjoy my only picture!!!

8 comments:

Katy said...

Too CUTE Sara! Glad to hear things are going well (sooo jealous that you're not gaining like i did... whale woman here!) Keep us updated!

A little Gatherum Story said...

I am so excited for you! You'll get sick of hearing this by the time your 30+ weeks but your belly sure is cute. Enjoy being pregnant it's a wonderful thing and make sure to get lots of rest while you can. Keep me posted! Love ya!

The Leavitt Family said...

How adorable! I love the pic!!! I'm so excited for you and Zach. Can't wait to see Miss Kenleigh Mae, she's going to be one gorgeous little girl. Take care! Call me and we'll get together.

Crystal

Stefanie said...

Yippee! I love the picture and I love the little countdown picture. It's adorable. I can't wait to feel the little lady as well!!

Marcy Cheney said...

Aww...you are the cutest lil pregnant woman ever!!! I can't believe how much your tummy is poking out since your last picture, but then I guess that's what it's supposed to do, huh?? My sympathy pg hormones are raging right now and I just cry when I think of you...I'm missing you so much right now. Take care of lil Miss Kenleigh. Love you lots Missy

Rasmussens said...

YOu are so cute. I am feeling your pregnancy hormones. Hang in there, it is all worth it.

Malena Aragon Everill said...

Sara, I can't believe it's actually happening, I love your cute little tummy! I'm glad you're not as sick as you used to be, but I'm sure being able to feel her makes it all worth it. Congratulations girl, you deserve it!

Audrey said...

Bump Bump!!